Thursday, January 8, 2009

The first Week of Ausmat classes

4th January 2008 is the day of my new course Ausmat starts after the 6 month of heavy language month. During the last 6 month my classmates and I just learned German and English language. Well it looked simple but it has the consequences of forgetting our Physics , Chemistry and mathematics formulae and all the information that make these subjects to be an important in our life. The thing that i realise is that as a JPA student I must study harder than usual and make some revision of my subject previous in SPM. The first day starts with orientation and briefing about our course. The timetable seem to be slight relax compared to last year. The new room for my Ausmat course is B3011. It is one big and nice room just beside the field ,so every short break i and friends could hang out there and watch some nice scenery. For this year there is some new private students .They will be studying with us all the subject except German language. The first subject that I studied in the course is Calculus . Well this subject seem to be pretty tricky and fun in same time. The introduction to Ausmat subject was introduced to all of us in the first week of the course. The main thing that interest me is the amount of assignment that my friend and I have to be completed . Well one of it is "making your own blog". This is why i have no choice other than opening my own new blog. I never thought , i will be opening a blog because i am not a person that like to be in the Internet and writing my daily life and so on in the Internet. Well in order of getting some marks for my total assignment for the Ausmat and in the same time improve my English I started this blog and I hope that I will enjoy to blog and make blogging as my hobby. I would like to call this blog as U.D.W(Ultimate Darwin World). This name is really something special to me.


your faithfully
Darwin Subramaniam
(Engineering Class 3 (German)
Kbu College

(10/1/2009)
Copyright@ U.D.W Cooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment